We are excited to announce that Spurwink plans to launch Bigelow, a new Adult Residential Treatment program, to provide integrated residential treatment to adults 18+ with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders. The program is currently being developed at 899 Riverside Street in Portland with an anticipated opening in early to mid Fall.
This unique program will help meet unmet community needs with a goal of supporting adults in their recovery so that they can successfully return to independent living in the community. Spurwink’s Bigelow Program will have fifteen beds, with an estimated length of stay of up to one year. Referrals may come from community settings, in-patient or hospital settings, or correctional facilities. Individuals served will be given an opportunity to receive necessary treatment in a safe and welcoming setting.
More details will be shared soon, including an Open House and the date of opening. We were eager to share this important and exciting news about new programming at Spurwink for a much needed treatment program. For any questions, please reach out to Darlene Panzino, Senior Program Director of Adult PNMI Services, at (207) 838-2469 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATE: We are currently hiring for the following positions for this program. If you or someone you know may be interested, click below or feel free to share.
- Direct Care Worker- https://spurwink.applicantpool.com/jobs/645708.html
- Awake Overnight Direct Care- https://spurwink.applicantpool.com/jobs/645760.html
- Med Room Manager- https://spurwink.applicantpool.com/jobs/645773.html
- Clinical Support Specialist- https://spurwink.applicantpool.com/jobs/649107.html
- Clinical Coordinator: https://spurwink.applicantpool.com/jobs/650810.html