The annual appeal season kicks off with Giving Tuesday 11/29. We are excited to once again have a matching gift to amplify giving. The Foreside Foundation will donate $25,000 if 50 donors make new gifts or increase their giving this year. We need your help to get the word out. Please share our emails and social media post to spread the word and help us unlock this donation.
On Giving Tuesday, 11/29/22 Brickyard Hollow’s Portland location will donate a portion of their profits to Spurwink. Take the night off from cooking and support Spurwink at the same time, it’s a win, win!
Five ways to support Spurwink this giving season:
- Make a tax donation (Donations to Spurwink are tax deductible as prescribed by law.)
- Share our social media posts & emails with your friends & family to help us unlock the $25,000 matching gift.
- Eat dinner at Brickyard Hollow’s Portland location on Tuesday, November 11 and a portion of the evening proceeds will be donated to Spurwink.
- Purchase a community gift back bag at Hannaford’s Riverside location in the month of December (a $1 from every sale of their community give back bags will support Spurwink in the month of December).
- Gift Cards for Teens: This year our holiday gift drive is focused on teens, a group often missed by traditional toy drives. If you’d like to participate, please drop off or mail gift cards by December 9, 2022 (mail to Spurwink, Attn: Advancement, 901 Washington Avenue, Suite 100, Portland, ME 04103). You can also make a donation online via this link through December 9th.
To learn more about how you can support Spurwink, visit www.spurwink.org/donate or contact Emily Silevinac, Director of Annual Giving, at (207) 871-1211 ext. 2106 or email@example.com.