Spurwink considers the health and safety of its clients and staff to be its highest priority. In this rapidly evolving coronavirus pandemic, Spurwink is working closely with the CDC, DHHS, DOE, CDS and other partners to operate in the manner that is safest for all while also providing essential behavioral health services.
Some of the steps we are taking include:
- Across all of our sites, we are implementing:
- Telehealth treatment (by both phone and video) to be used by all programs
- Strict hygiene protocols at all locations
- Visitor restrictions at residential programs, along with strict hygiene and other protocols, consistent with CMS and CDC guidelines
- Mandatory remote meetings and work from home (for appropriate positions) to follow social distancing recommendations
We realize that anxiety can be high in these uncertain times. If you, a loved one, a colleague, or a neighbor needs support, please reach out to The LINK at email@example.com or 888-889-3903, or at www.spurwink.org. Together, we will walk the path ahead.
SPURWINK LAUNCHES ACCESS TO MENTAL HEALTH CARE FUND
During the COVID-19 crisis, people are struggling with their mental health and emotional well-being. They shouldn’t have to muscle through on their own.
Spurwink has launched the Access to Mental Health Care Fund to provide critical mental health treatment. The need for care is urgent. Please give now, if you are able. We are all in this together.
Text SPURWINK to 44-321 or click this link to donate to the fund.