The Southern Maine Autism Conference is taking a “break” this year but will be back better than ever in 2022!
Due to COVID-19 and in compliance with CDC guidelines about in–person gatherings, the conference will not be held in 2021. We plan to be back in person in 2022 and will share information about the 2022 conference date and location as soon as it is available.
- For 12 years, Spurwink and Pine Tree Society have been pleased to present the Southern Maine Autism Conference.
- The conference is designed for parents and family members of children with autism spectrum disorders, as well as their educators and other service providers.
- In addition to a keynote speaker, we offer a number of breakout sessions covering a wide range of topics.
- Our attendees are presented with practical tools and strategies that can be implemented immediately in the home, school and community.
- Perhaps more importantly, we work hard to create an environment of networking and support. All attendees meet others who understand – and hopefully stay connected beyond the end of the conference.
We will miss seeing you this year, but in the meantime, if you or a loved one requires support with autism services, please contact Spurwink at 1-888-889-3903 or email@example.com or Pine Tree Society at 207-443-3341.