AND THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO SUPPORT MENTAL HEALTH CARE IN MAINE.
Individuals served by Spurwink have faced a lot of challenges, and can sometimes feel defeated by life’s burdens. As a monthly donor, you show them that you care. We may not see change happen in one day, month, or even year, but your regular support ensures the continuity of consistent and dependable care. Your commitment is so valuable – you are going the distance to ensure they can live healthy, engaged lives in their communities.
WHY BECOME A MONTHLY DONOR?
Increase your impact. Your donation becomes a gift upon which Spurwink can rely. Since we can count on your gift each month, it allows us to plan and to expand services.
It’s easy for you. Simply choose to make your gift a monthly recurring gift when you donate online.
Your gift is unique to you. Select an amount that fits your monthly budget. No matter the size, every gift is valued and appreciated!
Set it and forget it! Once you set up your recurring gift, you don’t have to do anything else. It will automatically make an impact every month for Mainers who need it most!
Show that you care. Your monthly gift demonstrates your commitment to mental health care. Thank you for standing by those affected by behavioral health challenges!
YOUR MONTHLY INVESTMENT PROVIDES…
…individualized care that develops positive self-regard in those served by honoring and respecting who they are and builds upon their strengths as an individual.
- $10 a month for a year provides four pairs of noise-canceling headphones for individuals with autism.
- $25 a month for a year enables remote access to our counseling services through telehealth
- $50 a month for a year provides seeds and gardening tools for a program’s therapeutic garden.
- $100 allows us to purchase a wobble chair for a child in our preschool. In just 12 months, a $100 monthly donation funds the learning manipulatives for a whole classroom.
MONTHLY DONOR PERKS
As a donor committed to improving the lives of your neighbors affect by behavior health challenges, we will provide you with:
- Spurwink Hat. Each monthly donor will receive a baseball hat and we encourage you to wear it with pride!
- Quarterly updates on your donation in action. You will be the first to learn how your gift is funding individualized educational services and mental health care for those who need it most!
- Access to Spurwink events, such as the Humanitarian and behavioral health webinars lead by Spurwink subject matter experts.
If you have further questions or need additional information about monthly giving, please contact Emily Williams, Director of Development at email@example.com or (207) 871-1211 x2106.
Click the “Show my support by making this a monthly donation” box below to make your gift a monthly donation.
Payment processing by Bloomerang. For your recurring donation, the account information you provided on the donation from, will be stored securely via Bloomerang for automatic monthly processing. Bloomerang encrypts personal and credit card information during all transactions. Simply notify Spurwink, if you wish to discontinue your support.