2022 Humanitarian Awards
June 2 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join the Mosaic of Spurwink!
We are looking forward to gathering in person again to celebrate with you. This year’s theme is ‘The Mosaic of Spurwink.’ Spurwink is a mosaic of individuals, who together comprise our vibrant and brilliant community — from generous corporate partners, to individual donors, to our hardworking and diligent staff, to the people we are humbled to serve. We are excited to be back at Brick South and highlight how our community continues to come together to support our neighbors. Proof of vaccination required and masks are encouraged. Night-of details will be coming soon, and we are excited to announce our Humanitarian of the Year shortly.
BECOME A HOST COMMITTEE MEMBER
Consider becoming a Host Committee Member and show your dedication to over 7,300 children, adults, and families facing behavioral health challenges in Maine. The Host Committee leads the way, sharing the opportunity to celebrate Spurwink’s impact with friends, family, and colleagues, inviting them to join them at the event. Host Committee members and their special guests enjoy an exclusive VIP cocktail reception from 4 to 5pm. They also receive special recognition in the invitation, event webpage, Facebook event page, and at the event itself.
Artisan Host Committee: $1,000
- Eight (8) tickets to attend the Humanitarian Awards
- Opportunity to place a personal message or ¼ screen advertisement in the event’s slideshow
- Access for eight (8) people to an exclusive VIP cocktail reception from 4 to 5pm
- Top tier recognition on the invitation, event webpage, and recognition on social media and during the event
Creator Host Committee: $300
- Two (2) tickets to attend the Humanitarian Awards
- Access for two (2) people to an exclusive VIP cocktail reception from 4pm to 5pm
- Recognition on the invitation, event webpage, and recognition on social media and during the event
For more information on becoming a Sponsor, Host Committee member, or general information, please contact Emily Silevinac, Director of Annual Giving, at email@example.com or 207.871.1211, x2106.
Can’t attend the event but would like to make a donation? You can make your charitable donation here.
We are grateful to our Humanitarian sponsors…
Northeast Delta Dental